US TV Questions
Studio 8H is famously home to what TV show?
- Wheel of Fortune 3,999
- Saturday Night Live Correct 24,074
- Today 2,835
Who filled David Letterman’s time slot immediately following his NBC departure?
- James Corden 2,051
- Conan O’Brien Correct 11,618
- Stephen Colbert 6,713
Who was the first female co-host on a national US morning TV show?
- Diane Sawyer 17,470
- Oprah Winfrey 2,682
- Barbara Walters Correct 30,190
The Max is to “Saved by the Bell” as the Peach Pit is to what?
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer 25,581
- Beverly Hills, 90210 Correct 89,888
- California Dreams 19,147
“The Secret Life of Alex Mack” aired on the same network as which other show?
- Lizzie McGuire 93,557
- Powerpuff Girls 25,828
- Zoey 101 Correct Savage 60,568
Which of these characters has Lin-Manuel Miranda played on “Sesame Street”?
- Real estate agent Correct Savage 26,859
- Close-up magician 23,151
- Pool lifeguard 15,315
According to “Forbes,” who is poised to become “the youngest self-made billionaire ever”?
- Kylie Jenner Correct 477,534
- Lenny Dykstra 26,694
- Larry King 22,894
The star of which TV show hosted the 2018 season finale of “Saturday Night Live”?
- 30 Rock Correct Savage 99,351
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine 66,627
- The Tonight Show 53,483
The cast of “The Brady Bunch” included a main character with which of these names?
- Peter Correct 612,419
- Fred 64,166
- Stu 26,687
What is an old-fashioned word for a device used to shield people from rain?
- Pippledunk 15,881
- Whangdoodle 24,121
- Bumbershoot Correct 69,491
Which “Friend” was known for his romance with Rachel on the ’90s sitcom?
- Penn from Penn & Teller 11,758
- Some guy in a cellar 6,371
- Ross Geller Correct 338,139
Which of these television shows is still airing new episodes?
- Bones 11,701
- America’s Most Wanted 23,912
- Grey’s Anatomy Correct 86,603